Convert 2020/21 High School Grades to Pass/Not Pass

Assembly Bill 104 allows parents to request any passing grade from 2020/21 to be changed to Pass and non-passing grade you to Not Pass. Both options remove the grade from your student's GPA.

How To Change the Grades

To get your grades changed, you must fill out Grade Change Request Form and return it you your school's counseling department ASAP. Technically you only have 15 days from the time your district announces the option, but it is likely that this restriction will be modified.