- Cancellations made within 36 hours of an appointment
are subject to a fee equal to 50% of the scheduled time.
- Rescheduling done within 24 hours of an appointment
may be assessed a $25 fee.
- If a student misses an appointment without canceling,
the full fee for the session will be due.
- House call appointment times are approximate, as we
are at the whim of traffic as well as the needs of those clients with
whom we meet prior to your appointment. We always do our best to arrive
at the appointed start time, but might arrive late. We will do my best
to call if we will be more than 15 minutes late.
- Anyone who terminates tutoring with Paul the Tutor's and hires their Paul the Tutor's tutor directly agrees to pay Paul the Tutor's a $2,500 finders fee.
- If tutors miss an appointment, the parent will receive
a 50% discount on the make up appointment.
- If you miss or cancel more than 2 sessions in a row, we may not be able to hold your spot on our calendar, and it may be given to another student.
- Deposits on classes are non-refundable.
- Once a class starts, no refunds will be given on
This policy is subject to change without notice. It is the clients' responsibility to check regularly the cancellation and rescheduling fee policy.